Path to Success with a Legacy Franchise Business
Does team work make the dream work? That’s the question many of us have had when it comes to exploring the possibilities of becoming franchisees. For many, the dream of owning a franchise is long-term which includes a desire to pass on something valuable to the next generation. This is the main reason why aspiring entrepreneurs decide to invest in a franchise in order to work in it with your adult children or to leave as a legacy your younger children. The ability to establish a legacy family business is becoming more and more popular in today’s uncertain economic times.
Explore and learn about the unique long-term benefits that a franchise can deliver for you and your children by working with FranGuidance! Our team of franchise consultants can provide basic education about franchising and guidance to help find the best franchise for you and your family.
Eager to make a change, get away from the restrictions of a corporate job and to take control of your financial future? While it may sound ideal to invest in a business for your family, careful planning and in-depth investigation are important. If the thought of creating a legacy business is appeals to you, but you don’t know where to start, let one of our qualified and experienced consultants at FranGuidance help you!
Lead By Example. Partner with Experts & Choose a Franchise Business that is Right For You and Your Family.
When researching your options you will realize that there are a lot of choices out there. Whether you are looking for a brick & mortar or service franchise you have hundreds to thousands of options to consider. But not all are created the same. We help you narrow down your options to find the BEST franchise match for you and your family. Here’s how:
- Start with a comprehensive consultation: Your consultant will be able to walk you through the intricacies of the franchise process. They will explain the ins and outs of franchise ownership and educate you about how franchise businesses have a higher likelihood of success and growth with their proven models.
- Narrow down your list to something you are already passionate about: Our in-depth consultation will help you to assess your skills, passions, interests and goals. We will discuss these attribute as it pertains to the entire family since the end goal is to find the right match for you and your children. The goal is to find a business that you can all be passionate about owning and growing long into the future for generations to come.
- Introduction to Brands: When you are ready, we will introduce you to the franchisors directly who will provide all the detailed information needed to assess the concept. They will cover everything from start-up costs, franchise fees, staffing requirements, support resources, financial performance history and more. They’ll even introduce you to existing franchisees to get an insider view of what your day-to-day may look like to truly determine whether the franchise will be a good fit or not.
- Launching Your New Business! Once approved by the franchisor, we will introduce you to financial service partners to help you fund the business and guide you through the final steps to launch and start your new future as a business owner.
Why Choose a Franchise Model to be a Legacy Business for Your Family?
When considering a franchise to become a legacy business, what makes it different from other businesses? Our expert consultant will help you think through the top concepts to assess the relevance for you, your adult children and/or for the next generation. The business needs to generate an immediate income, but also have the potential to grow to support future generations. The right franchise business needs to have the operational systems and executive teams to support the franchise long into the future for each generation. Our approach is to develop an investment strategy that puts the client first and focuses on the critical attributes for current and future generations in order to build a foundation of success for the next generation of ownership.
When you grow up in a family of entrepreneurs, you know that it’s a great way for your children to get into a business for themselves, and it makes all the difference in the world when you have the support of a well established franchisor.
Look Back in Order to Move Forward! Tap into the less-risky model with The Best Franchise Models
Here is a summary of the benefits to franchise businesses:
- Proven business model
- Establish marketing and branding
- Mature operating systems and support infrastructure
- Comprehensive training and ongoing coaching
We represent successful franchises in nearly every business category.
Finding the BEST Franchise for you
When you’re ready to take control of your professional destiny, Irving will work with you to understand your motivations, interests, goals and skills to help you identify the perfectly matched franchise to turn your dreams into reality.
Irving can also help prospective, qualified candidates locate funding options that can save them thousands of dollars.
Getting Started Is Easy
The first step is simple: We start with a brief 30-minute conversation.
My services are free so there’s absolutely NO RISK.
After we speak, we’ll be able to figure out if we show work together.
Let's Schedule a call
It’ll never be a better time than NOW. If you have a question about franchising and would like to schedule call with Irving, please submit the form below or click the link to schedule a call.