Best Franchises for Veterans
Veterans Are the Best Franchisees
Veterans and service members are looking into ownership of franchises like never before. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, roughly a quarter of all veterans are interested in starting their own businesses. However, without any previous business ownership experience, a franchise is often the best route to go for most and at FranGuidance we have best franchise opportunities for veterans.
Many veterans are choosing to open franchises because they are a lower risk with a higher probability for success. Here are just some of the many benefits of starting a franchise business versus starting from scratch:
- Proven track record
- Less risk
- Established infrastructure
- Full operating procedures
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support
- Brand awareness
- Experienced leadership team
- Marketing resources
- Easier funding
For the reasons above franchises are so popular. In fact, the International Franchise Association reported that 1 of every 7 franchises in America is owned by a veteran. The number of veterans owning franchises may be so large because of all the help available to make business ownership possible. Hundreds of franchisors and financial service companies offer discounts for veterans
FranData reports that veterans are actually better franchisees outperforming the average franchisee by 25%!
So why are veterans more successful at franchising? The military is the largest franchise system in the world and follows the same training principles as most franchise businesses. Some even call their training “bootcamp.” As outlined below veterans already have the skills necessary to succeed in owning their own franchise:
• Veterans learn faster: Assignments in the military change every 3 years and you are trained to learn and implement the new job quickly.
• Veterans are disciplined: The military has a strict hierarchy and chain of command as does a franchise with a high expectation of performance.
• Veterans are problem solvers: The military teaches you to adapt and overcome which is critical each day when you own a business.
• Veterans follow instructions: For each new job, the military issues Standard Operating Procedures, and you are expected to learn them and follow them with excellence as with a franchise.
Ready to get started?
Schedule a free franchise consultation and I will provide you with all of the knowledge you need to determine if business ownership is right for you if you have the funds necessary, and most importantly what business is the best match for your background, goals, and interests. I can also provide funding resources and veteran discounts to help reduce your start-up cost.
Contact Irving For a Free Consultation.
When you’re ready to take control of your financial destiny or if you have a question about franchising, let’s schedule a brief call.